1. Hi Radmila! How are you doing?
Thank you for having me. It is such a pleasure to be here with you.
Things are going well despite the pandemic.
2. Our first question is what was Radmila Lolly like in her childhood?
Thank you for asking, I’ve had a colorful and stimulating upbringing. My mother inspired me to sing and compose music. She certainly shaped my future from an early age and made me believe that I can accomplish anything as long as I work hard at it.
3. You have a great voice which your listeners can attest. Tell us what other great qualities can make a singer talented?
Thank you for the compliment. I truly believe, we all have nice voices, it’s about how much time we put into practice, and what kind of lifestyle we choose. For example, if the person doesn’t get enough sleep and if they drink a lot of alcohol, the voice will never be as good as it could be.
4. Which of your songs is your favorite?
All of my songs mean something special to me, so they are all my favorites, in a different way.
5. You have also shown some amazing work styles in the fashion industry. From where do you get this amazing creativity?
I get inspired by different things, but my main muse is music. Fashion has the same characteristics as music composition, such as colors, textures, volumes, etc.
6. Tell us about your upcoming book ‘DIVA’?
DIVA is a novel and a music album. I already have a book trailer out, check it out on my Instagram. I will be shooting a short film next month based on the book’s storyline. The whole project takes place between 1928 and 1970. It’s both very sad and upbeat. Nothing in the between, like me…haha. It is a completely fictional novel.
7. You have become a star of the showbiz industry. You are doing designing, singing, and writing. From where did you get all this potential?
I believe in life, it’s important to start with one thing as the foundation, to me it was music. When I achieved my first goal, my confidence level went up. Self-confidence helped me to expand into different artistic mediums.
8. Any words of wisdom you want to share with our audience?
Work hard, be focused and don’t let failures or obstacles distract you or get you down. Always move forward and stay positive, have faith, and it will lead you on your life journey.
9. Last question. Our audiences wanna know if you are active on social media?
Yes. You can find me at: