In TEN MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT, Caroline Williams returns to the DJ booth for the first time since since 1986 and star-making turn as Stretch in THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2. In the film, a violent hurricane traps veteran late night radio host Amy Marlowe (Caroline Willams) inside WLST with her uneasy staff as her mysterious new replacement (Nicole Kang) follows her every move.
Principal photography completed in June, and final post funds are sought additional VFX, festival expenses, and promotional costs. Pledge now to be part of Mainframe Pictures’ highly-anticipated follow-up to their psychosexual thriller, LONG LOST (currently on the “Most Popular” list on Prime Video).
What’s It About?
On the eve of forced retirement, a violent hurricane traps veteran late night radio host Amy Marlowe (Caroline Williams) and her uneasy staff at WLST while her mysterious new replacement shadows her every move.
What is Mainframe Pictures?
Founded in 2013, Mainframe Pictures tells nostalgic stories with an edgy twist. Recent work includes:
- Long Lost Currently on Prime Video’s “Popular Movies” list. Also streaming on Google Play, TubiTV, YouTube Rentals, and more.
- The Cobblestone Corridor Nationally syndicated winner of 3 New England Emmy Awards (Outstanding Director, Writer, Actor).
- She Came from the Woods Critically acclaimed film festival darling boasting over 20 “Best of Fest” awards.
- Intermedium Making its west coast premiere with HollyShorts this August at the historic TCL Chinese Theaters.
- Ghost Tour 500,000 views on CryptTV.
Back “Ten Minutes To Midnight” on Indiegogo here:
Follow Mainframe Pictures on the following platforms:
Photo Credits: Jeremy Saffer and Amanda Kilton